Photos

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 2040» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...





St Andrew's Scots Church, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

St Andrew's Scots church was the second Presbyterian church in Sydney built near the Old Burial Ground on Bathurst Street. The foundation stone was laid in 1833. The church was demolished and relocated to Margaret Street, in the 1930's to make way for the approaches to the new Sydney Harbour Bridge


Owner/SourceNational Library of Australia
Date1849
File nameSt Andrews Scots Church, Sydney, NSW, Australia.jpg
File Size67.92k
Dimensions1000 x 709
TitleSt Andrew's Scots Church, Sydney, New South Wales, Australiaa
KeywordsSt Andrew's Scots Church, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
CountryAustralia
HeadlineSt Andrew's Scots church, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
SourceNational Libray of Australia
Copyright NoticeOut of copyright
CaptionEngraving of St Andrew's Scots Church, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 1849 No government copyright ownership, Creator date of death 1878.
Linked toFamily: Osborne/Ward (F3490) (Married)

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 2040» Next»     » Slide Show




Home Page |  What's New |  Most Wanted |  Surnames |  Photos |  Histories |  Documents |  Cemeteries |  Places |  Dates |  Reports |  Sources